What Data do we collect and when?
When you use our Site and our services, we may collect the following Data about you.
This Data may be collected at different times:
- when you place your orders;
- when you browse the Site;
- when you contact us.
The data you transmit directly to us
During the various contacts we have with you, you may be required to provide us with information that concerns you. They are collected when an order is placed on our site.
- Name, first name
- Mailing address
- Email address
- IP Address
- Any other information you wish to bring to our attention
Data we collect automatically
During each of your visits to our sites and applications, we collect information relating to your connection and your navigation through cookies.
A cookie is a text file placed when viewing a site, application or online advertisement and stored in a specific space on the hard drive of your computer or mobile device. Cookies are managed by your Internet browser and only the issuer of a cookie can decide whether to read or modify the information contained therein.
A cookie has a limited validity period. Its submission and storage on your terminal is done in compliance with applicable legislation and subject to the choices you have expressed and which you can modify at any time.
A cookie does not identify you personally. It allows its transmitter to recognize your terminal and collect a certain amount of information relating to the navigation carried out from this terminal.
Cookies have several functions, such as allowing you to navigate efficiently on a site or application, remembering your choices, the goods and services you wish to purchase, offering you relevant advertising content based on your expressed interests. during your navigation.
You can find more information about cookies on the following sites:
These cookies give us access to the following information:
- Type of operating system used by your terminal (Microsoft Windows, Apple Os, Linux, Unix, iOS, Android, etc.)
- Type and version of browser software used by your terminal (Microsoft Internet Explorer, Apple Safari, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome, Opera etc.)
- Address of the originating Internet page (“referrer”)
- Browsing data on our services, content viewed
For what purposes and on what legal bases are your Data used?
Your Data is processed for the following purposes:
- ensure the management of your orders (e.g. sending by email, management of complaints, management of litigation), in execution of the sales contract that you conclude with us when you purchase a product on our Site;< /li>
- develop commercial statistics and analyze our marketing tools (e.g.: count the number of displays and activations of our sales areas, establish attendance statistics for elements of the Site), on the basis of legitimate interest that we have to be able to understand and improve the performance of our Site.
How long do we keep your data?
Your Personal Data is kept in our active database for a maximum of 3 years from your last activity, that is to say from either:
- of your last purchase;
- of your last visit to our Site, provided that you have logged into your account and browsed our pages;
- the last contact you made with us.
In any case, you have the possibility at any time to request the deletion of all or part of your Data, to oppose their processing or to request its limitation.
The deletion of your Data from our active database will be followed by an interim archiving period in order to meet our legal, accounting and tax obligations, and also to be able to manage possible complaints, within the limits of the applicable limitation periods.
In the event that your Data is subsequently archived, it will be automatically and irreversibly anonymized.
Who is the collected data intended for?
Access to data within evearly
Employees of the customer relations, administrative, accounting and management control, IT and marketing and sales departments may have access to some of your data.
If you opt for payment by credit card, the transfer of your personal data to PayPal or Stripe is necessary to place your order.
This website uses Matomo, a web analytics service. Matomo uses so-called “cookies”, text data which is stored on your computer and which enables an analysis of your use of the website. This data remains on our servers and is not communicated to any third parties. Matomo is recommended by the CNIL and exempt from consent to tracking.
You can prevent the storage of cookies by setting your browser to this effect.
They promote products or services on their own behalf or on behalf of advertisers.
We draw your attention to the fact that if you decide to subscribe to the products or services of our commercial partners and you let them access some of your information, in particular by connecting to their sites or applications, their confidentiality policies and their repositories cookies are binding on you.
We have no control over the collection or processing of your data implemented by our business partners on their own platforms.
External sites opened in an iframe
How to oppose targeted advertising?
You can withdraw your consent to the use of our governed partners’ technologies for targeted advertising purposes at any time by going to Advertising Cookies management platform offered by advertising professionals and following the instructions given there.
You will thus be able to know the companies registered on this platform, which offer you the possibility of refusing or accepting the Cookies used by them to adapt the advertisements that may be displayed to your browsing information.
Refusing targeted advertising only means that the advertisements displayed on this Site will no longer be tailored to your interests. This will not affect or prevent the display or receipt of other types of, non-targeted advertising.
What are your rights and how to exercise them?
In accordance with the regulations applicable to personal data, you can exercise the following rights with evearly.news:
- Access your Data, request rectification or deletion;
- Withdraw your consent for the future, for all or part of the processing concerned;
- Object to the processing of your Data or request its limitation.
You can exercise these rights by sending us an email to dirpub1 @ evearly.com