• News aggregator on electric cars and electric vehicles (cars, motorcycles, boats, planes).

Leapmotor EV sales start in Europe in September as part of joint venture with Stellantis

Ever since last year we’ve been hearing that Stellantis would create a joint venture with Leapmotor, through which Stellantis would offer some of Leapmotor’s EVs in markets outside of China. And today this has been made official. The joint venture is called Leapmotor International. Stellantis owns 51% of it, with Leapmotor holding the remaining 49%. Sales will start in September… Read more…

Bookmark the permalink.

Comments are closed.